Wednesday, May 25, 2005

iSOLATED

Hello people! It has been a while since I updated my blog. Well, been busy with work...freelancing stuff, moving office,travelling from home to work,spending time with family and friends and etc.
Moving office was so damn tiring, but I think it was worth it, I mean we now work in an apartment/villa that has been transformed into an office. It way more comforting than the one we were before.
I have been busy with freelancing stuff .Spending most of my time with work work work nowadays. Sad...:( I don't have enough time for my friends now. But I try to keep in touch.
Have been very much financially challenged this month! Ihaven't pay for my car for two months. Lend my friend 500 bucks, need to take my road tax and insurance for the car and my my.....*sigh* need a raise! that's all I can say...:P
Oh yeah, I am staying in my office for the next one month! I know, it's phatetic and people say I don't have a life! How can u stay in your office?? It's like staying in hell and don't want to leave! Well, I love my job, so it is not so bad plus I get some time alone with myself. Time to think over so many things, finish up unfinished things and well, just away from people. Sometimes we need that to refresh ourselves from the normal routine life we have. It makes you realise so many things. Well in my case, i stay in my office...it does sound sad! hahahahaa
I am actually taking some time off my work(freelancing) to write this. Since I herad rumours that there are many people out there often check my blog to see my update..yes you! i was definetely talking bout u...hahahha gotcha! Niewayz, to all that reads my blog, thanks for the support and I promise I will update my blog as long as I have the time and internet to do so. Enjoy reading and don't just read give comments. Oh come on don't be lazy! U came this far, wat would it take for you to write a comment?
I have been following american idol and man can bo sing! carie is not so bad either. My current favourite tv show is "lost" If you have the chance, catch the show on axn. It is a good show. worth watching.
Ok boys and girls. bed time! I think I will continue tommorowla to do my work. too sleepy...:P

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments: