Monday, December 10, 2007

Dela Tagged Me


List eight (8) random facts about myself:


1) I am a stubborn person. I don't listen to anyone's advise. I do what I feel like doing, but I respect other's opinion, it's just that, I have my own and I respect that more :P

2) I take life as easy as possible and I hate making plans.

3) I love coffee as much as I love my alcohol and ciggies!


4) If I put my heart into something, I work my ass off to get it off the ground. I don't give up easily..

5)I suck at relationship. Maybe that is the reason I am still single? Oh no, wait, I am afraid of commitments, now that is why I am single :p

6)I love all my frens! Especially those who see me for who I am and not try to change me, refer to point number one.


7) Lately I realised that I have not achieved anything in my life yet, time to take charge, nah, I am too lazy to do so...hahaha

8) I drive a kancil and I don't plan to change the car anytime soon.
Thank you very much Dela :p

2 comments:

Che underscore Lee said...

alaa Kancil pun still a car what..
ok la from me.. Katak pun takde hehe..

Dina said...

sometimes kan, dont have car is way much better, no hastle, less expense and definetely less worry! wuaaaaaa my beloved kancil giving me so much of problem lately! :(