Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Izar Tagged me AGAIN

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people."

1. I am... Shuresh Kumar...muahaha

2. I really want to go to... Japan!!

3. My favourite place is.. the beach...who doesn't like the beach?

4. My favourite things are..friends & Dina

5. My favourite drink is... coffee, nescafe 3 in 1 pun boleh jer..

6. My favourite food is... fried chicken...actually fried apapun jadik

7. My favourite colours are.. black aje..so it should be "My favourite colours is.."


8. I live in... PANDAMARAN! pronounce it properly yeah
9. I was born in.. University Hospital Kuala Lumpur, yeay! sama macam izar...i think i saw you there :p

10. My college was...MMU Cyberjaya

11. My favourite stories are.. the white gorilla, sape sape nak tahu, ask me when you see me..so, again it should be, "My favourite story is.."

12. My hobbies are... watching the idiot box , "My hobby is... "


13. I wish for.. unlimited access to cash

14. I tag... nalin, jee, shalini, kameeni and dela!

1 comment:

Che underscore Lee said...

ahaha i think u waited another 20 days after u were born at the UH when u saw me there hehehe...

btw, Septemberians are the best! :P