Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Life is never fair

No man with the right set of mind would be happy with what he has. This includes me. Why everyone else in the world has all the fun and i don't? It is like a curse or something. Or maybe i just don't put much of an efford to change the situation.
I am caught up with work like almost every other day. I need money, no doubt but my sosial life is going down the drain. I thought and i tell it to myself everyday that i have the best life in the whole world but it has elapsed as i see, observe and read what is going on with other's life. I am trying my best to take it in a positive way.
I have the best job in the world, wonderful boss, great working enviroment,my family loves me, my friends are gems but there is something missing. I don't seem to be able to find that. Many may experience the same.
I love traveling, i really do. But i am not capable to do it regularly as for the amount of dough i have with me. Plus, all the company trips are bullshit when it comes to my company. So, when i got the oppurtunity to go to kota bahru, i was soooooo happy and i enjoyed, really i did.
I have this urge to get what i want which others have. But i am not just as lucky as others are i suppose. Everything seems to be moderate for me which is not good enough. I am not the kind of person who gets away with moderate stuff. I want the best.
I realise god s helping me but he is doing something which comes with the concequences that i don't want to face. Why can't he just be straight forward? Like give me something with nothing as after-effect. Life sucks!
To make things worst, i got a message yesterday from a friend who asked me to call back. I did, and got more depressing news. That really made my day suck the whole day yesterday. TOday morning it started rain when i was on my way to work and it is still rainning.
I realize that when you feel like crap, everything else in your sight looks like crap as well and i mean eveything. You just couldn't care about anything or anyone. Everything moves reaaaaalllllyyy slow and you just want to shout!

ok there you go, one depressing day in my life. Enjoy life while you can, tommorow is never certain.

No comments: