Thursday, November 17, 2005

Not in a good state of mind

Try to picture this situation. I was doing my work as usual, my boss walks out of his room and starts to talk to my collegue. Suddenly a fax came in and since the fax machine is at my reach, i took the fax and started reading it. It was a purchase order for nero7 from singapore. I showed it to my boss and he said WE need to bring it down to singapore. I was like, ok. Then he started discussing something with my collegue and he said, i have to make two trips then. I kept quiet didn't want to ask more. Then, he himself told me that they are (as in my collegue and my boss) have to go down to singapore for a meeting. The worst part is i have to go down with him to deliver goods and came back on the same day. They on the other hand, taking a flight down staying one night and then coming back! How nice.
I suddenly hate the job i am doing, hate my boss, hate everything!
The dialogue session is on 24th and my friend might come down on that day. I can't take off on that day! Ok, then thought can take off the next day but damn need to go singapore! What the fuck?!? The rest in the office can take off as they like and i can't? This sucks
I feel bad for my friend. I feel bad for myself. I need a fresh breath. My blood is upstairs and i don't know how long it is going to be there. Fuck fuck fuck.

No comments: