Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged- lame but i was forced to!

I have been tagged by my dear friend jee. *sigh* :P

Here are the rules / procedures verbatim:The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" and tell them to read yours.

5 weird habits :


1. I prefer beer over liquor. Is that weird?

2. I hate sharing food. I mean when you are eating or drinking something and the person next to you takes your food or asks you wether can taste or not. I hate it, but of course i act good and give them food. But people, seriously, you want my food, go get your own!

3. I can never say no. :( If you ask me in a nice way, i will do it. Even if my life is at stake, weird?

4. I like plucking my hair. Where, you say? i leave it to your imagination. muaahahahaha

5. I change station a million times when i am watching television or even listening to radio. Maybe my bad habit is i get bored of one thing very fast. (But, anni..i know you are reading this, the one i am doing now, for real, i promise i won't get bored. So, put some good words ya ;)thanks anniiii!!!!!!)


So, the next 5 people i tag,

1. jee ( padan muka, buat satu lagi!)
2. the owner of rednilan blog
3. tom
4. dick
5. harry

4 comments:

Nlndr said...

What??? How can AGAIN???

No way. Mua not doing.

*evil laugh*

Petite Queen said...

In ur dreams!

Uma said...

kekekekke don like to share food??

Uma said...

kekekekke don like to share food??