Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am too lazy to do work

I sense a poem coming :

I am too lazy to do work,
I wish i had a spoon and a fork,
So that i can eat some pork,
And stop typing cock.

I wish I had chocolate cake,
Which Orang Utan didn't make,
For god's sake!
I don't want to be a drake.

The chimpz love to drink,
One in KL one in the land of apek,
Both from same species,
You go near, you get herpes.

I see a jungle, I see a zoo,
I need to skip to the loo,
But don't get me wrong,
I am not singing that song!

It lunch time already,
I am still standing steady,
Because I am not hungry,
Who am I kidding, I need some curry.

This is dedicated to those,
Who think their loosee,
So, if you dont like it,
Become a loosee and then read it.

2006 copyright reserved by shuresh kumar

10 comments:

Dina said...

u dont get the picture do u? i said if people come near you, they get herpes. :)) hahahahaahahahhaahahahaha ...now bang ur head to the wall! ahahhaahhahaa

Shalz said...

its an honour la to be mentioned in ur poem..just makes me feel more popular n happening muahahahaha :P

Shalz said...

i knoe u din mean herpes actually..u meant if come near me will get "more loving"..*batting eyelashes*
hahaha :P

Uma said...

fantastic !!! i never knew u were so talented.:)

Dina said...

aww, it is nice when someone appreciates your work. Thanks Shalu and Uma. And kameeni, thanks too ;)

Uma said...

more loving??shalu?peters??I'm so happy for both of you !!!!finally, my dreams came true..congrats guys...

Dina said...

huh? *kekeliruan melanda*

Shalz said...

huh???!!!!! happy for both of us??!! saya pun amat amat terkeliru sekali..
oh by way..peterz is taken la uma..

Dina said...

ok shalu, shadap or you wont be going back home in one piece, thank you.

Shalz said...

wah so ganas one..k k ur secret is safe wif me..i wun tell a soul..promise *winks*