Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Life or something like that

It was funny and sad that i am in the period of my life, regreting for the things i have done so far. I try my best not to feel that way but i couldn't help myself. Spending my salary like nobody's business, getting a house, driving to work in cyberjaya, my salary which is so much less than every single human being in my office, petrol price going up uncontrolably, people around me who makes my life miserable, complicating and almost impossible to live in, credit cards, alcohol, my boss, my work, my smoking habit, my health, my family, my frens, my pet, the song i am listeing to now ( hilang dalam ramai,exist), etc.

I feel like just fucking everything up and runwaya to a different country and get lost. I do have a passport but no money, wakakaka *damned*.

I suddenly feel like eating chinese food. In cyber, it is impossible to even get the smell of it. *sigh*

Tried my best to change my life, but with all these things around my waist, i rather kill myself than try to change it. It is sad that all i do is complaint and people might think i am doing nothing else than complaint. The thing is, nobody knows what the fuck is happening in my life. So, they just assume because they don't face this problem. O the fuck with it.

I am still trying to figure out about people who just can't be happy with what they have. They want themself to have and be the best and if anyone else have a little bit more than what they have, they will start cursing and try their best to bring them down. I seriously don't know why they just fucking be happy that their friends are doing better?? Why?? Why??? And those who have more couldn't keep it shut and have to boast that they are doing better...WTF is wrong with these people? i dont care because my life is in the verge here, so if u r happy, u r not...go fuck yourself ok?

And how many times do i have to tell u people that my life, my problem. Keep ur ass out of it til i ask you to,ok?

Thank god for blogs, i can say what i want. :)

I have been very ignorant bout my life all this while, never thought of getting commited to something but once i have done, i hate it. I think i am not the person who likes to be in a commitment. *sigh*

Who cares! I write this to satisfy my own self. Seriously i don't care, i am as stubborn as the walls of china. I dont care i dont care i dont care......

Life is to o complicated to be worried bout. i need a "fuckitol" pill now...

6 comments:

Uma said...

As you said, I have no idea whats going on in your life. A sincere piece of advice from me, cool down, think it through and change whatever that needs to be changed for you to improve your life.

Nlndr said...

There there. *pats on the shoulder*

Don't take things so hard on yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but u gotta try la friend. :-)

I'm sure all this is just a phase. It may be a long one, but it will surely give way to a better one soon.

Life's like a clock's hands. One moment you're at 6, the next moment you're at 12. :-)

Remember, that you have friends(and your blog :-P) to fall back on in times of need.

:-)

Cheer up dude!

Anonymous said...

Shuwesh..y so tension wan!..
Okie u think of me n all ur problems will go away..hehe

Just live ur life n be happy...!

Curlz~ said...

i love blogs for the same reason.

Anonymous said...

Nobody likes to be committed...but no choice :-)

Take things easy

Petite Queen said...

Oiks!take a chill pill!take things slow,one at a time.dun blame urself fer everything.everythin tat happens is fer a reason.jes b strong n live it as it goes.look at things positive.u can make it betta by changing tho.STOP SMOKING!can save ur money mah!n keep u healthy.frens r alwiz ther fer u no matter wat.there may b ppl who wan pull u dwn,but ther r oso frens who wan c u hepy n excel in life!call me fer a drink soon wil ya!damn jahat la u!promise sed wan come c but neva!!!!!!!!!!!!dowan fren u!*merajuk mode*