Friday, March 17, 2006

The path that i took filled with angels.

Just when you think everything going smoothly, something has appear to spoil everything. I bet this is what running in everyones head right now..don't worry, i feel you.

If I start naming every single time in which i can use those words, it will take at least ten posts! But hey, as a good friend of mine told me this phrase that made so much of sense at the point of time when i was irritated to everyone in ths world.

"Life is divided into two, good one and the bad. If you want everything good in your life, you are living half a life".

There are people around me who live just to make my life as worthless as possible and some who just come and put a smile on my face. You know who you guys are..and appreciate it.. :)

As crazy as I can be, sometimes people forget that I do have feelings, that i will have bad days and good ones. There are some who i can rely on each and single day no matter wat mood i am in.

Make new friends, keep the old ones. I am gifted with old friends and the new ones that make my life meaningful each and everyday. So, if i have hurt you n anyway please don't keep it in with you. Might just be that I was in a bad bad mood that day. Bottomline is, love you all.

If you think I was talking about you, leave a comment. If you think i didn't mean you, leave a comment as well as we can be friends also.

*lame jack-ass huh?* (i know, and am loving it!)

10 comments:

Petite Queen said...

Whers da date u promised me too?Dowan fren u!

Curlz~ said...

rain rain rain & lights!
hahahah

Dina said...

jee : the date, coming soon ;)

k to d a to d y : it was fun making new friends who dont talk back to you k?

niv :more often only lesser lights hehehe

Dina said...

the thing is kameeni, we dont do any harm to people if we cherish them la..the fault is on their side, don't bother bout it. As long as you cherish them, let them be what they are, you will go to heaven.

speak no evil.see no evil. hear no evil. do no evil.

Shalz said...

peetz...dun tell me u still having hopes of goin to heaven??
forget it la dude...we'r all gonna party in hell!! yeah baby!!

n ya kay..i agree wif u ;)

Dina said...

im going to heaven with my best fren....:)) :)) :))

Nlndr said...

R O T F L M A O ! ! !

Right Peters.

We'll see you n ur best fren in "heaven".

We'll all go to "heaven".


"Heaven" here we come! ;-)

Curlz~ said...

no peets.. im having more and more lights these days!

Dina said...

well, it doesnt matter niv, do what you feel like doing..THAT'S LIFE! ;)

Curlz~ said...

yeah that's true.. as if i give a sh|t on what people have to say about what i do..