Monday, May 29, 2006

MOnday BLues

Is it just me or the whole day seems useless today. Maybe this is what they call monday blues. I don't feel like doing anything.
I came to the offce today and realised we were out of coffee. I rushed to the petronas mesra to get nescafe 3-1 red sackets. I came back to the office, the wirelss card didnt work. So, now i am using LAN connection which is fucking slow for no reason. I don't feel like doing work at all. Went for lunch as i felt like eating today (surprisingly!) wanted to eat in nasi yama malaysia but saw robert there which very much turned our plan and ended up eating in hassans.
now back in the office watching my boss trying to figure out Darim to work which is impossible because it is not a server, i mean purely for server use but it is more to virtualsets. i just left him to figure it out as i am so not in the mood of arguing with him. I am actually sitting down next to him and typing this blog. He doesnt care, as if he did, i would just tell him to buzz off or im quiting.
I dont feel like working anymore, i mean really, retiring at the age 24, any country offers that? i am sick of working my ass off. i just want to sit at home doing nothing. God.

Weekend was fantabulously exciting. I was in penang. Left on thursday at 9.30 pm from Klang and came back to Klang at 3.30 am on sunday. The main reason was interview, two of it, one in KDU, one in Segi college. Both looks promising but lets just see if i meant to work in Penang. Or just die trying in cyberjaya.

I am soooo fucking annoyed with everything right now. So....everyone else who feel like me please stand up, please stand up.

2 comments:

Curlz~ said...

i want to be wearing the fav. vintage Gucci & drive a mini cooper and shop for Blahnik's and Choo's or i wouldnt mine settling shopping at Bailey Bank and Biddle. The list is endless. And yes i also dont wanna work!

Curlz~ said...

u-p-d-a-t-e Mr.B!