Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 - a new begining

my first drink - JD
my first new year wish - Jimpack
my first new year wish (from me) - Ah Bok
my first food - nasi lemak
my first call - Angel
my first tv program - dream girl 2007
my first ciggie - marlboro reds
my first hug - geena
my first movie - vallavan
my first shirt - green
my first pants - brown
my first jeans - wrangler
my first laugh - with geena & sumi
my first cry - non so far
my first crave - lg chocolate
my first drive - from prem's house to mine
my first chewing gum - wrigley's
my first top up - rm10 bucks
my first song - hinder, lips of an angel
my first sales - Antony..

all good so far (touch wood!)

may it continues...;)

happy new year ya'aall!

2 comments:

Curlz~ said...

your first comment - Niva

:)

Dina said...

yess nivs!! we got some catchin up to do dont we? :))