Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heroes Season 2

Yup, you guessed it right! I am hooked to that series. :)

I finished watching the second season already, to tell you the truth, i am amazed. How they could think of all the small details so that they don't make any mistakes that is very obvious? Seriously, the writers brainstormed themselves very well. Only one thing that got to me is the flying man. If my physics is right, you can't breath after certain level of the air you go to...how come he never dies huh?

My favourite hero is still Hiro Nakamura, he is smart and he gets that hot japanese chic too! ooopss, i spilt it? hehehe
I think the latin chic is hot, Maya. Eventhough most of the time she just cries and cries and cries...for God's sake, stop it woman!

Niki is still as hot and Mika's power is still good. He seems to be the most rational one in the series. His aunt's power not bad also.

Clare meets with a new guy whom annoys me most of the time. I don't knw, he is just annoying.

Mr.Benett is so secretive that you feel like choking him for answers. Peter Petrelli becomes a psyco killer and Nathan had to slap him to reality. Their mother is a bitch!

Dr.Suresh Mohinder whom shares the same name as me got abit more character in this season...thank god he is not just the token black guy kan? hehehe

Got few new characters that I think makes the series mre interesting. I like it and those who are following the show on tv, I would suggest do not miss even one episode, you will regret. Trust me.

And music wise,

1.Cris Brown's -With you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqumjziPTzk
2.OneRepublic's - Stop and stare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg6VXicZIQg
are the two most played songs in my player.

I am eligible to vote! yaahoo..now who do i vote for? hmm....myself? most eligible bachelor kut? what do you think? most eligible bimbo dela dah ambik! ehehehe

Man, I miss you guys, lets go hangout kat kedai Sisha di Sri Petaling TajMahal eh? come come...jom ramai-ramai bagi bisnes kat diarang...

I belum ambik lagi pics kat my apartment, nanti i wil dropby..i will upload tomm. ke aper la eh..

Wokey, need to go continue to finish up some crap....and no, not crap as in crap, it's called work.



..adios..

3 comments:

uchekk said...

namaste shuresh!

I would like to see 2nd heroes season too.
Could you be so kind and tell me where did you get it, or maybe upload it somewhere...

kind regards
damir from slovenia

Anonymous said...

hey damir,

i can upload it but most probably they will sue me.

I will try though, no promises.

peetz

Anonymous said...

:)

please try, if you'll have any trouble don't bother

thanks anyway
damir