Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tied up or tangled up?

It seems all the English teams I wish could win the champions league seem to end up in a draw.(EXCEPT FOR LIVERPOOL) Eventhough I am not a big fan of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U or Liverpool, but I am forecasting for Arsenal or Chelsea to win.

As you may have been aware, I am supporting Charlton Athletics (who are now in second division) because the lamest reason in the world. One day, back in Uni, I was fetching my friend back from campus. He was reading the sports section on 'The Star" newspaper. Back then, I was not a big fan of Premiership, so I asked him which team should I support? Then, he without a doubt said Charlton! I said OK! Infact, he was a Liverpool hardcore fan, but just for the fact Charlton was at the bottom of the table..he told me to support them.

Well, since then I am supporting them. It seems like they will be back to premiership next season, as I keep track on their performance in second division.

Even then, I often never miss Man U games, no matter who they play against or when. It is because my frens who are in Klang support Man U, so I just follow them to mamak or steakhouse to watch their game. Maybe thats why I am starting to dislike Man U. It is like no matter who they are playing against, I will support the other team. HAHAHA... and since the race to winning the premiership is now between Arsenal and Man U, I support Arsenal to win in any games they play in Not because I am an Arsenal supporter, but because I don't want Man U to win! >:) So, Arsenal sapu semua!

By the way, I found this picture on soccernet, which i think the worst victory celebration by teves. what do you guys think?

I knew he was ugly, but this, confirms it all! Wakakakka....tidur.

No comments: