Tuesday, March 15, 2005

laws of nature

is it wrong to like someone else's girlfriend? As i was driving to work, this dj suddenly came up with this topic.it got me thinking...hehehe. to be honest,im a very very very bad person. i made two relationship which was perfect break because i wanted to grab the girl. i don't know, it was exciting to do that. It is like hey, i can break up a perfectly normal relationship. The worst part of it, i got it back! The girls chose someone else and not me after they broke up!hahaha
*Alicia key's song playing in my head*what goes around comes around ,what goes up must come down.
Maybe that's the reason i am single. Maybe it is a payback time from HIM!
Tidak apa lah...i enjoy being single tapi kadang kadang....hmm...
All the single people out there...unite..
Ok, i ran a bit out of topic for a while,*spank myself*
I don't think it is a wrong thing. I mean, if you love the other person,and that person has feelings for you...why not?to hell with the boyfren,too bad he couldn't keep up to her standard! Plus, you know, love is blind but sometimes people tend to get confused over love and affection. Imagine, you steal someone else's girlfren and you realize that it was just affection and not love..die lor!!
But if you put yourself in the boyfren's shoes...damn i would kill the girl and the guy..both!
Even worst if you know the guy who actually stole ur girl. My god, how can they live?
I would commit suicide..seriously. A promise i give to all my frens, don't worry, i wont even try to get near your girlfrens...so they are safe...hahahaha i can't handle the consequences.
So, if you are planning to get someone else's girlfren or boyfren, think twice..or three times.
I have been there, trust me, you wouldn't want a enemy when you leave this world.heheheh

No comments: