Friday, March 04, 2005

Priotrity

As the whole world knows, i am a sensitive person. only thing that they don't know is...i don't show it. I thought in this blog, I could write whatever I am not satisfied about and pin-point each person who has actually made the condition uncomfortable for me. Now, I am just not sure wether I can do that. I am afraid it might, you know offend them. Damn!
Ok, lets come to the story..forgive and forget? Easy to be done, aint it? For my sake, I am that kind of person. I often get angry, but i will forget before the day ends. It is like an addiction. You know what you going to get out of your action, yet you want to do it because you want to forgive and forget. That's funny or maybe I am just sick!
Sometimes, you have to do something that you know going to offend some people but for self-centered reasons you have to do it. It all comes down to U in the end. If you think about it, everyone in this world are self-centered. It only can be seen clearly with some. The rest just don't show it literaly. For example, when you help someone, the reason you do so is for self satisfaction and get a good impression form the person you are helping. So, isn't that selfish?
Sometimes, when you put something to ur priority, stick with it! Why do you have to change your mind? If that is important, do that. U promise a person one thing and then cancel it because something else comes up. And then you cancel that thing also because something else comes up pulak.. The person you ditched in the first place would have felt two impacts. Maybe he/she tought ok, i believe the reason he canceled is reasonable. But when you cancel that so that you can meet someone else....thats just too much. Even if you are friends or not friends, the anger would still be the same. *sigh*
Why do people tend to get jealous of someone? For me, if it is a person i know personally, I would never get jealous. Instead I would be proud and happy for that person. If the lucky person is someone I don't know, I get really jealous. I don't know why! Maybe my nature of being a good person kut...hahahaha
My family...i don't miss my brothers at all. My parents call me each day without fail..so there's a lil bit of eagernest to meet them. But most importartly, my grandmother. Love her soo much. I soo miss her, miss her cooking as well. I basically grew up with her since both my parents were working. So, I am closer to my grand mother than anyone else in the family.
Quit smoking? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha (that's all i could say!)


I want to try writtin a poem,so comment on it who ever reading it,ok?

As green as the leaves,
As red as the cherries,
As blue as the sea,
As bright as the Sun,
As innocent as a child,
As pure as love,
As beautiful as friendship,
As good as it gets,
As far as we go,
As close we will be,
As forever that would be...
As anything comes along,
As much it makes us stop,
As along as I have you,
As that much I know I am alive!


Thank you,thank you.....:)

No comments: