Friday, April 01, 2005

o, i, c, u, r, m, t.

Had a very hectic week. monday...let me recall, o..yeah, jee came over and asked me to help out with her fyp. I couldn't help much as we guys were planning to go for dinner. We went to TGIF! I know i know,it is kinda shamful but this was my first time to visit this place. I had pasta which had this really funny name that i can't remember.(i don't think anyone would!)Came back around 12 back home and was soooo damn tired. Went straight to bed. after like 40 minutes, there was a comotion in the aprtment. all of these guys started running out of the apartment and they were trying to tell me something but i was too sleppy to notice it. Then i thought maybe the right thing to do is get out of bed and check out what was the hoo hoo haa haa about. I went out and all these guys standing outside the apartment shouting at me, asking me to come out now! so i also took my car keys and went thinking maybe they wanted to go and eat. Then, they told me that there was an eartquake! I went hahahahahaha. They got the news from cyber. but it was certainly fun.
tuesday, came back from work and continued with the flash thingy...i mean jee's fyp. I learnt alot from this tutorial. things i never knew flash can do. so, it was a discussion most of the time. went to bed early as i was tooo tired after office work.
wednesday, the day i excercised!Hahaha..it was an experience indeed! we went to a friend's newly opening restaurant. "kalyianee's" i think the name was. we suppose to leave at 7 but we left at 7.30pm. got stuck in the jam after sunway,so took the npe. got stuck in the jam in pj. so took a loooong turn to tmn. jaya. took lrt to ampang park. from there had to walk like 2km to the place(i remember it as a torture than excercise). went there, and got straight to the food section as i was freaking hungry. had a good dinner. then had to walk back two kilometers. got back home, too tired to do anything...went straight back home.
thursday, had a hectic day in the office.so much thing to do,so little time!! went back home,continued the discussion with jee.went for dinner. waited for the clock to strike 12.15am because we planned a prank on nantha. called jenny and told her to call nantha and say there was another eartquake! he bought it...
had a good laugh!
friday today, had to finish up some left over project from hsbc which has been going on forever!!!
now i am waittin to go back!
ok,i think i continue some other time..hungry,belum makan la...chowz

No comments: