Friday, April 15, 2005

Deep-s**t

I don't know why, now days, people are so ignorent about things around them. All they care about is themselves. At the end of the day, they do the same mistake others do but they do not realise that. Instead, they will make a big fuss out of the mistake that others did .But when it comes to them it will become "not wrong" for me to do that kind of thing.
I admit, I have been a bit bias about things around me. I am trying hard to please every single human-being that i know,who lives all around my pathetic little life. All they could do is complaint complaint complaint. I'm fed up. It's not like they understand my situation of trying to keep everyone happy. They only care about themselves. Who gets the blame? ME ME ME!
I'm telling you, it is not easy at all to try to please everyone. Some understand, others just dn't care about the position you are in. They just bang bang bang. Come on la people, try to understand man, I also human being you know, i got feelings too. I sacrificed the one thing i wanted to do for a such a long time for that matter; but do people even care?All they know is i have offended them and i am bias. Hello! I am as sick and tired as you are!
I was kinda sad yesterday, i got called a lalang!hahahaa......hmmm...yeah....i know....:)

ok, need to rush to the bank boss wants cash.chow!

1 comment:

Dina said...

no prob...i understand