Wednesday, April 20, 2005

finally, i got a chance to take some days off the office. Been sick and tired of staring at the monitor all day long. My boss is in Las Vegas enjoying himself. Kavitha just came back from holiday in penang and pity putri, she hasn't been anywhere except for the regular hang out places she goes with her friends.
CHERATING!!! I know, i know, kinda lame but hey, not always i get to spend time with my frens rite? Plus this (hopefully not!) gonna be the last outing from the apartment. So, i am going to enjoy myself like i have never done it before. I wish i could drive down there since i love driving so much.
In the cc now, prem wanted to use the internet so followed him here and i was bored, dont know wat to do, so i wanted to write something before leaving to cherating tommorow morning.
We have to move away from cyberjaya soon as the letter to evacuate the place has arroved to the office. Hopefully when jim comes back he would still find a place in cyber.
I kinda miss my virtual frenla.Hoy! message me lah, by the way, i am gonna top up my 012 soon :) anything, just message there.
Tried to catch up with the movie industry. Watched chandramukhi, mumbai express, sachein and the pacifier. Cool movies, but then sachien was just crap.
SEPET! that's a good movie but i think the story went too fast, i missed the parts when they actually fall in love. I tot that part they did it too fast.
Was chattin with putri today, eventhough we work in the same office, we prefer chattin through yahoo. She was rellin me to go find a girlfren! i dont know why she said that, but that got me thinking. Maybe im too attached to my frens that i forgot to live my own life. I am pretty sure that pretty soon i will recover as we are not gonna stay together niemore.....*sob* *sob*
niewayz, gotta go i think prem getting bored as well....will update when i get back from paradise CHERATING!!!!!

No comments: