Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008 - already?

Hope it is not to late to say, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2008!!

2007 passed very fast, hasn't it? and now we are half way in the month of January,2008! That means I will be 26 this year. Hmm..I still remember the times when I was 18 and so wished I was 25 and now when I am 25, it is not so great after all. It seems like I have more headaches trying to figure out all the small things. *sigh*


Well, I started my new year very good. I was in Japan for new year! yes, JAPAN! :)

I think the proper thing to do would be to explain on my Japan trip. (smiles from one ear to another)

It was 26th December and raining heavily. I drove to the office and Marz suppose to send Jim and me to the airport. Reached the airport like 2 hours early. Walked around looking for souvenirs to get the people in NERO K.K...then had fries and coffee at Burger King.
In the plane, I could see nothing,it was a night flight, so... I watched only one movie, "Ratatouille". Then slept off. Got up for the midnight snack, then slept again. Then got up for breakfast and didn't sleep after that. Was listening to music and stared outside the window..

Slowly I could see the sun rising. The sky getting bright. I looked at the time, it was 6am. Huh?Sun at 6am? Then JIm told me because of the winter thingy, the sun rises early.

Then, reached Narita Airport and straight away took the narita express to yokohama. The chilled wind was blowing slowly while waitting for the train. Cold! Felt like I was in a freezer.

Then, took the train , reached yokohama and started looking for our hotel. Went around a corner, asked few people while dragging my bag and finally found it! The room was quite big, nothing like what Jim warned me about the rooms in hotels in Japan being small and all.

Got a quick nap, freshen up and met Jun and Naomi for lunch. I ate something that Jun told me, "Japanese pizza". Then, went straight to Nero office. Met the General manager and discuss and discuss and discuss, dah pukul 6 petang. Then Jun told me, they are going to have a company party at 7pm at a barbeque place. I walked out to the car park and it was freezing cold! I was wearing a t-shirt and a jacket mande borrowed me. I quickly ran to the car where the heater was!
Then, had barbeque like I didn't eat for 4 days, cooked meat, raw meat, some pickled meat,pickled vegetables which suppose to be eaten while having sake. Somehow raw meat was not so bad! Hahahha (when I say meat, it is beef! and yes izar, I wallup anything, beef pun jadik! -but no shemales-)

Went back to my hotel room. Followed Jim til to the floor, he went into his room and i snugged out..heehe :p
The next morning, got up and we took a train to center-kita for another meeting. This time was more for marketing strategies. It was 4pm and I told Jun I wanted to go Tokyo. So, he rented a car and we all went to Tokyo. Went around walking and walking, stopped by hardrock tokyo and then went to yokohama again. There, went on this ferris wheel which was huge! way bigger than the eye of malaysia. Then, went for dinner at 10pm at a restaurant which was also a bar. The food was ok, had sashimi for the first time. Didnt really like it :P


Then, went back to the hotel. I snugged out yet again! :p
The third day, went in early to Nero office because Jim wanted to meet up with Charlie who has just came back from holidays. Met Charlie for like few hours, went back to the hotel, checked out and straight took a train to narita! Which is amazing!




~TO BE CONTINUED~

1 comment:

Che underscore Lee said...

i hate you!! <-- jeles la ni!