Wednesday, February 16, 2005

over and over again

I had a very bad day yesterday. I don't know what happened to me. It was some sort of nervous breakdown I suppose. I was suddnely bombaded with all this problems from all these people. You know what got to my head? The fact that all these people are having these problems and I am having this totally opposite sort of problem. Yes, I admit, when it comes to giving advice, I am too generous ( I will talk as thoguh I have been through all the situations but actually, I just figure out how to come out of a certain problem) but when it comes to me who is having problems, I just .....
Ok, I will tell you what my problems are ( damn! im started the whining again!) but what the heck,it's my blog anyways...heheeh
1. I am not very happy with the job I do now, even though it is the best job in the world.
2. I am feeling something's gonna happen...had a bad dream
3. I feel my frens are actually floating away from me...
4. I have no money, but I will try to get some just to lend it to my friends
5. People in this world have changed from what I knew when I was in School or even University
6. I am just sad, had a braindead. I had this pile of work to do and all i did was stare at the monitor
7. I was damn hungry (i try not to use bad words)
8. I take things easy but when someone close to me does something out of my league, i get touchy ( yes i am a touchy biatch)
9.Everythnig seems to be going wrong.
10. I am just pissed with myself, everyone else and i think i deserve something better than what i have now.


Ok, there,i said it.....so what i did yesterday?? hmm... after work, say it was around 5, just to get things outta my head, i drove and drove and drove and drove every possible road i can get with the putut amound of petrol i had in my car tank. And I mananged to just sit,drive, turn the music loud and think bout what the heck just happened to me! I t then was around 8 and my good fren started calling me to ask where the hell am i and why am i not back to the apartment yet. so , went back. Some how i felt a relieve like something heavy has just been lifted from my head.

When I met my frens back in the apartment, my mood just changed back to normal...i guess thats why you call them friends huh? Even when they don't say anything, the presence of them just made me happy back. Went for dinner, couldnt eat much even when i didnt have my lunch..:) After that, all my frens turned crazy..just crazy..the thing that we did was just out of this world....but i can't tell u here...hehehee

Well, that was my day, and I really thank god for my frens...cherish them a lot...one wise man said, the closer you get to a person the more you get angry with them for simple things and the more you will start to care for them. So, thanks buddies...luv y'all

No comments: