Thursday, February 03, 2005

funny funny world

Its funny how the world turns out to be. People hate each other, people love each other, people just don't care about each other and people who cares about you too much that it gets annoying. Alittle bit of something is nice but a lot of something just ruins the mood. Like a famous chef always tells..don't put in the ingredients more that it suppose to be as it will make your food suck!(my grandma told me)
I believe people mean stuff they do, but keep in mind my friend, people hate it when you bump into their business. If they want you to bump into their business, they will tell you to. So, until than, don't try to act like a hero....you will be the one hurt at the end.
Don't you just hate it when someone starts touching you and as you try to avoid it, they keep coming closer? You can't say anything to them because you don't want to offend them. But if you like touching stuff, why don't you go touch yourself?at least you get the satisfaction, ;P .
So what if i still have feelings for my crush? I know it ain't gonna happen, no sparks to be sparkling any type of connection...but the satisfaction i get of knowing that i actually have feelings for someone.It just gets my feet off the ground.
If you don't want any relationship than, get your butt of my life! You know I still have feelings for you..and I can't be your mentor in solving problems because all I am going to do is to make you breakoff with your other half. Ok, maybe I WILL do it...without me realising it!
I am happy that you are happy. But trust me my dear, I am happy too. Happy that you are not in front of me because I don't think I will let him go off that easily. He would probably have a black eye and bruises around you know where.
But after all, that is the best for me. I know you mean no harm but it is harmful just to hear from you. Time will never change what has happened. Get on with your life.....without me.Let me live, let me breath, let me go pick some other flower for my diary.
I don't have to go through the pain of downs in love? Well, you shown me one, and trust me, it is the worst i felt so far. So, who are you to judge wether I will get a gem or just a plain stone? Either way, they both don't have feelings. I bet that what you want me to go through....don't you?
I am lucky? Who said so? Ok, maybe I am. But I am not lucky enough to have you. Doesn't it all just vanish in the air now? Doesn't it?
You maybe not the first BUT surely you have been the hardest to be forgotten.
You don't have to apologize, what's done is done. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. If it's not, it's just plain fucking not.
You are forgiven not forgoten....and you will never will be.
Thank you, Thank GOD and thank the fate.

No comments: