Monday, February 14, 2005

simply sucky

I believe in fate,but that doesn't mean that i leave everything to it. Fate is what I create for myself. For instance,when you say it is fated for me to be in the position I am in, it was up to me to actually get here. How can you say it is fate? Fate for me is when it was a fate that I was here, and it was a fate that I met this girl and it was a fate that I fell in love for her (sorry for the lovey dovey mood,it's valentine's day,work with me people!)
Well, talk about a day of sorrow man! It has been like this for like pass 5 years. The worst is when you would love to have that someone to be ur valentine but that person belongs to someone else ( got you people wondering ehh? ehehehehe) Don't worry, not anyone that you people know of. I believe it is not fate that has brought me here, but it is me,yes myself ...i wanted this..now I have it,thank you god,your so generous in all these things,aren't you?
Ok, I know I ma just typing crap here...I am affected by the day, i suppose, i want to believe it is the day,so back off anyone who thinks it is not or else...
I was kinda upset for another thing...i got to know my fren was scared to tell me something...u think i can be harmful to anyone?Come on,i'm this cute little thing that loves to love people...yes, i do bite at times but it is in a lovey dovey intension. Common, it does hurt a bit but anyways, since i found out from someone else rather than you....it hurt even more...
I will recover, i need time...man, i sound so phatetic..sicko...im so emotional...my my ....i have to change,grow up!
All i do is whining.....damn!

No comments: