Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bullshit I say!

It is rather funny why people get all emotional for simple, small things. I am NOT refering to anyone in particular but I want get things out of my mind.If you have an opinion, i respect that, all i ever did is give my opinion. Is that so hard to digest? Does it bother you that much to except other's opinion in a good way? Why even bother having people around if you can't handle simple stuff?

It's all about assumption and misunderstanding which occurs due to fickle minds. Or more to attention seeking. "Look at me I am this and I am that". End of the day, you know you gonna be un happy. Why do you even start? IT WAS JUST A FREAKIN OPINION.

Gosh, is it just me or people are getting caught up with their mind so easily these days?

Now, a piece of advise from the wise one, me! (hehehe, self praise is a disgrase! i know.. but i dont care.)

1. Do what you feel like doing. Fuck all of the others around you. Don't give a shit for what they have to say.

2. Reverse psychology is sooooooooo out of time. It doesn't work anymore.

3. People are getting more analatical of what others do and say around them. So, if you believe that you need friends around you, stop being a very-easily-touchy person. People hate that.

4. When something happens, don't talk about it. It is the past. Gone is gone. why dig your own grave?

5. Attention-seeking annoys even a little kid. So, if you want to be lower than a kid, go ahead.

6. I am an idiot? You fuckin hate my sight? I don't care.

7.It's the 21st Century, cooommmmeeeeee on babe...wake up!

8. When the going get tough, the tough gets going...but make sure it is for a good reason. You don't want to end up in a hospital.

9. Face your problems and try to solve it. Sitting put on one stand ain't gonna help you much.

10. Last but not least, THE ARE MORE THINGS IN LIFE TO ENJOY THAN SIT DOWN AND CRY!!! GET OUT THERE!!

Additional advice : There are millinos of people out there in the world. The world doesn't revolve around you, your family and people you are in love with. So, stop being a cry baby and get over it. I am kind of sick of it. And sucking up doesn't help either.

I am so happy I have this blog. The only way I can say what I want. :)

1 comment:

Curlz~ said...

i like the post , it really got me thinking about life and people.