Friday, April 21, 2006

Pissed. Totally..

It is not a very pleasant feeling when you do a work and it doesn't get any appreciation in return.

Let me tell you what has hapened to me. I helped this two people with their work. The best part, i felt so happy when both were very much surprisingly complimented my work. It was good. I spent few sleepless nights trying to figure out new idea and they keep on changing the fucking content and i keep on changing my idea. I had to redo some parts of the project all over again as there were no chance for me to change a little bit and magic happens.

The first project was done, they loved it, presented it and end of story.

The second one, which happens to be my company work is the one i had to work on day and night. I didn't get enough sleep the whole week. My eyeback has got worst! I feel feverish everyday but the work has to go on. I need to finish it up.

Every time i do, i make sure i don't do mistakes as my boss is particular to even one single spelling mistakes. I did and i did. Tuesday, i finished and showed him. He was imprssed. :)
But then, he said need to add little bit more. As dumb as i am, i didn't do an editable one. Probably out of frustration and the aim to finish it fast and get over it feeling. I couldnt take it. I had to redo everything back. :((

I took some time off, i went to puchong for a drink with the boys, but ended up only meeting mande as the rest were merely in sight. After dinner, i came back to the office and started doing my work again.Wednesday, i went to sunway so met up with others for a drink there, after that, came back to office to do my work. All these work starts at 9 am til 12am or 1 am. I am so damn fucking tired now. I can barely feel my finger typing this post.

Thursday night, around 9 pm. I finished my work and sent to my boss. He was indeed impressed with it. But he ask me to add more stuff. I said no, i need ot go back. He said little bit only. I said no!I need sleep. Good enough he said can continue today,which is friday!

The worst part is, my eyes were as red as it could be, it was 10 pm,i was leaving the office, dela called. She said got free passes to Getto heaven's 2nd anniversary. I said what the hell, a few mugs of beer would do justice for all the hard work. I went! :))

It was a nice night out with friends, drinks,music,friends and it was Iskandar's birthday as well! The crowd was fantastic i must say.

Then, i reached back home around 3am drained out. Had to get up at 7.30am to go to work. I reached to work today, and my eyes are still half closed. I didnt do anything in the morning, and afternoon we went out for lunch. It was the office lunch day. Just came back, still to tired to do my work and thought of blogging instead. hehehe...

Thats one hectic out of this world week! But i am lovin' it ;)

No comments: