Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Bla Bla

Michael : I would like to dedicate "you're beautiful" by james blunt to the girl i have been seeing, regina.
DJ : Ok, imagine i am regina, what would u tell me when u bring me out on a dinner.
Michael : Give me a break, would u.
DJ : Ok, let Nat be the girl then. What would you say to her.
Nat : This steak is really good.
Michael : Where's the beef?
DJ'S : hahahaha

Second conversation.

Caller 1 : Does michael know this song is sung by james blunt to girl who already is in a relationship?
DJ : Yeah, probably he doesn't.
DJs and Caller : hahahahaha

Third conversation.

Michael : I do know about that song and that is why i listen to it everyday thinking about regina.
DJ : Oh michael, it is friday, cheer up!

Fourth conversation.

Regina : Hi, I am regina.
DJ : Hey Regina, you must be a hot girl to have guys going after you.
Regina : *giggle*
DJ : Ok, tell me how is Michael, Are you indeed seing someone?
Regina : Yes, I am seeing someone now. Michael is weird. I told him i listen to fly fm but didn't know he would call up and dedicate that song to me.
DJ : Weird? Hahahaha
Regina : Today is friday bla bla bla right?
DJ : Yes, tell us whats in your mind.
Regina : I just want to tell Michael stop trying too hard and don't expect to much from people.
DJ : So, Michael, not going to work out?
Regina : I dont know.

Moral of the story : don't fool yourself on a national radio. Now, michael, we all know you are never going to get Regina or any other girl after this because you are weird.

So you people out there, if you like someone, keep it low and don't tell the whole world until you know you have a bright chance at it. If not, shut the fuck up man.

Hahahahahahha. What a start for the day. For me,other listeners and the DJs, entertaining, for Regina, humiliating and for Michael, fucked up life he has to go through after this. Good Luck man sincerely. :))

1 comment:

Da Mann said...

Yeah...heard that too.They just couldn't stop playing that could they.I did look out for Michael's pic in the obituaries the day after...but the guy is pretty strong I guess =p