Monday, January 31, 2005

RM10 per person can keep this boy alive

Hi guys,

This is Shuresh here. I have done a website in the aid of this young boy who is currently in SJMC,diagnosed with cancer (specifically stomach cancer).He is only 5 and has been through hell. I went to visit him last weekend after my friend told me about him. He is in a serious condition and his father started crying to me telling me that he has lost his ways to find for funding his son's operation. They need at least rm150 000 to completely heal him. I believe this is a right place for us to start to give the boy a helping hand. I really think we should help him as his father told me that the boy keeps on asking him when can he go back home. I just can't bare the pain to look at him. Im agine how his parents futher more,himself would feel? We should do something bout it. Pls guys help.

I beg u...http://www.geocities.com/s_k82/

...shuresh...

No comments: