Friday, January 07, 2005

my life, my business...butt off !

Why do people like to butt in people's life? I hate it when people talk about what I do! It's my life, my set of friends. So, if you got any problem with that, go shoot yourself! Is it wrong to talk to someone to make friends? My friends are my world. They are more important for me than my life itself. But when I get restricted to whom I should interact with and to whom I shouldn't, it pisses me off. People fail to understand that if someone talks to you, it is on the basis of friendship not LOVE! grow up people! there are more to life,so get out of the nutshell and explore the world. I admit, I do talk behind people's back, but once that person clear things up with me, i stop! but some don't get it. they have this brain made out of clay that nothing get absorbed. even if you tell a million times it is still wrong for them. If I fall in love with someone, I would tell the whole world, if I am going after someone I will tell the whole world too....so until then, just keep your comments and remarks about me to yourself. I couldn't care less about what you talk about me as long as it doesn't involve the third party. If you say i'm ugly, fine with me, you say i'm fat, fine with me but when you start creating something that is not there and try to make it as though it is there, that's just plain stupidity. So, i believe you are not that stupid to actually do that. People out there who are reading this, you can mean it in a joke manner but remember, I am not the only person involved here. You wouldn't want to hurt anyone else. Please and to all, im clarifying now, I AM SINGLE AND NOT IN LOVE WITH ANYONE AND I AM NOT GOING AFTER ANYONE..........

No comments: