Monday, January 10, 2005

My world

At times when you feel like you are alone in this world, you tend to think about so many stuff. When you think that the person you can depend for the rest of your life, that's when you will realise you were wrong. I believe on the statement,"me,myself and i"
Not only me, but i bet a lot of us go through this,you feel like you are alone in this world, neither your parents nor your friends are trustable and depend on. But one thing that happened to me that made me think back. When ever i feel not comfortable, out of cash, need a friend to talk to or just to tell my problems, i can turn to my parents. They have been there for me for like 22 years,but I have never seen it. After starting my working life,it hit me quite hard. But just when I thought I am lost, my dad came to the resque. They would do anything for me. I am so thankful for my parents and always will. No one in this world that I would trade for my parents. Even if I don't get married, I would be happy enough if I could stay with my parents.
Then, my friends. I love all of them, but they too have their lifes. I can't be depending on them most of the time.I don't own them. But for my parents, I and my brothers are their world. Inow have a life that many would wish to have. My loving parents who are there for me no matter night or day and my beloved friends who I cherish always. Even at times we might have some misunderstanding or arguments but at the end of the day, we would be like nothing has happened. Thats one thing I love about my friends.

No comments: