Thursday, January 06, 2005

watcha lookin at?

Everyone is unique in a certain way,but why do people get tempted to get a second glimpse on a certain people?Is it their looks? is it that they are unique( in a very unpleasant way?)or can it be that they remind you of someone? I had this experience so many times.I don't really understand why but i have caught few people staring at me for no reason.Some times I myself would not notice it but when my friends tell me,i would feel ackward enough.Not to mention, i have done it few times myself. Some people are born beautiful which naturally attracts attention towards them. But some really try hard. They would like to look different and stand out in the crowd when they are anywhere. I was once like that, but all the attentions was not pleasant at all. When people don't just stare and start talking behind your back,that is very very hurting especially you hear it from someone else. Nowadays, being invisible suits me better. I hate socializing,so i thought all the attention would only keep me away from them actually coming and talking to me. I was wrong!
Sometimes it doesn't hurt to get noticed in public,but it would the best if you get noticed not for your physical appearance.Don't get me wrong, it is not that i am saying beautiful people should go through the knife or anything to hide their appearance but if you are beautiful but people actually look at you because you have achieved something greater than just your looks, it would be damn cool! I remember Aishwarya saying something to an interviewer, "the best praise I got is not that people say I am a greek godess in an indian soul but when people say i am a good actress and i am for real!"
So, people out there who wants to be noticed,make sure it is because of something you did and not for how you look or how you want to look.Long live the good looking people!hehehehe

No comments: