Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Nothing lasts...

My dear workmate didn't get the pleasure of working with us anymore as the company couldn't afford to...what the hell??? I f you don't want to take in people,you shouldn't have applied to take him in the first place??Now as he got comfortable,you have to break the news.It is not that I'm too sensitive or anything, but he is the psyco who lights up the office. Now if he leaves, it is gonna be like hell in the office...Gonna miss his jokes and talks badly. I hope he gets a better job with a better salary and other wonderful workmates. I still remember the times we use to talk bad bout other workers in the office, hahahaha. Now that he is leaving, I am thinking of going off too. You must come and experience it urself. This office, is a dead place. Everyone work work and work. No one talks to each other unless it has something to do with work. Salry,hmmm...cukup cukup makan jer..since it is a small company, and i mean it when i say small because there gonna be only four of us if he leaves. How I wish he would stay. Damn!

No comments: