Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Singapore! here i come!

I am going singapore tommorow!! woo hooo!! Ihavent been there for like 7 years. Excited one side, worry also one side.Have to go and come back the same day with my boss somemore!!! It is a business trip so i guess it has to be that way. Singapore!watch out! me coming there!ahahahahhaaha!
I cant believe my boss trust me so much til he wants to bring me along so that i can meet the company clients. He wants me to handle the account after i get introduced to them. I am not sure of sticking with the company though. Probably in like few months...chow only..hehehe( thats if i get a better offer) but til then, im stuck with flaming pear sdn. bhd. It is a wonderful job and i love it! but it is just a stepping stone for me to get into the real working world...so i leave it to HIM to decide where my career path leads.

No comments: