Thursday, January 06, 2005

Still a wonder

Have you ever had the tought of you being watched all the time? I came up with this theory of life and I have shared it with a couple of my freinds and the response was like,"you really got nothing to do, do you?"Hmmm...actually I don't have anything to do so I just let my mind explore to the extend of human creation.
Now, to my story,I admit I believe in GOD, but that doesn't mean I have to go to temple or pray everyday,right? Even if you say no,thats not going to change my way of believing..One day,as I was driving back from work, it hit me! I started questioning why do I even exist? Then, slowly I came to this conclusion. We all are dummies done by GOD as a specimen for HIM to come up with a perfect human being. We all know no one can be perfect! So, what he is doing is creating humanbeing and seeing what would a person do in different situations. For example, if you fail in your papers,what would you do? HE gave us brains which somehow doesn't stimulate to extreme measures of decision making which can actually be the answer for that specific situation.No one is wrong,it's just that the way they think,the way HE wants them to think and come up with the perfect solution.One friend asked me," so you don't believe in heaven or hell?" I said no. Its like you are given a soul, which has been improved from the person before you, all the mistakes he has done has been corrected and given to you....now, your job is to make more mistakes to be corrected by GOD.When it comes to the day where HE thinks that you are ready to be a whole new improved version of human being,there will the day the meteors visit earth again.I am not talking bout the small tiny meteors,no i am talking about the revolution of changing the whole world. As it has happened before where humans have improved from stone age to revolutionized culture and humans who can think and talk languages.This happened because the GOD thought he was ready to release a new set of humans into the world to be tested.
Ok, now i BET i just have confused you nicely,now now....just forget about whatever you just read because that is just my opinion and i bet you guys have your own thinking and believes.No offense to anyone,ok?

Please be free to give your opinions ya ;)

3 comments:

Dina said...

hmm,prem...the quest never ends actually...god will never stop creating a better humanbeing,even god is confused on how a human being should be..if god himself confused on how humans should be,imagine we human beings...how can we understand each other right? Iam telling you thisla prem, perfect human being is yet to be born and i believe if that actually happens,you will see a new perspective of life as a homo-sapien...my god!im turning to a philosopher watch out socrates,here i come!!!!

Dina said...

some how kameeni,i see your comment in a very obscene way...if thats the way you meant it hehehehe
but you are right!i am not sure which 'her' you were talking about but i believe god has spend a little bit of time on each and everyone of us,only that he gave different different characteristic to each soul and physical appearance.Hmm...all this ginger bread and cooking makin me hungry,if only we could eat each other...yum yum

Dina said...

maybe there are but not as good looking as i am though...heheheh