Friday, August 26, 2005

Cheated

Isn't it funny when you plan something and something else happens? I have so many blogs that has this topic on. Somehow it all comes down to one, numero uno solution. Never plan. :)
I don't plan. I know when i plan, it will never happen or somrthing else happens. *Sigh*
Jim is not in the office today, so is putri. It is getting so regular now that these people just take days off to their convinience. I don't feel like i am working in a office anymore,serious. It is like a hang out place. I have not much office work to do, so concentrating on my freelance work and this blog of course. When i come to office i feel like i am coming home back. free internet access, do what i like doing, designing, coffee, cigarattes, lunch and music. What else you need in an office to make you feel like home? Hmmm...
My boss never pressure me on doing anything( like there are any work to do anyways!) I don't need to apply for anual leave as i can take it anytime i want. N o mcs. Get my salary full every month. This is like everyone's dream job. I have a big feeling somehow, my boss gonna go back australia soon and leave the office empty. So, i would be out of job.HAHAHA
Been saving my money as i know my salary never comes on the same date every month because my boss issues check rather then auto debit it to my bank account. So, i must be prepared. Did not pay my car loan last month because afraid i would have need the money for these people's convo.
Why am i feeling so down now? I don't know! Nothing concerns me but i am feeling it! People say when someone close to you feel sad, u feel it too. Damn.
GOD has done much for me. The things that i want to be done ,won't be granted but other stuffs that i don't ask i get. Why ah??
I have a feeling i am becoming a loner. I don't hang out anymore, it is usally, work home work home again. How sad.
Ok, wanna continue my work.
Peace out.

No comments: