Friday, August 19, 2005

Hardship

It is hard to do something when you know you can not actually do much. As a friend, i feel useless if i can't help my friend on any matter. Reasonly, when my fren is still having his disputes, I am standing here doing nothing. What the hell am i suppose to do? I have power to do anything dispite being a good buddy. The temple trip didn't work out. I went to two temple, asking for forgiveness and making request from him. But he has not done aything to make the situation better. One wise man who shares a same name as moi said this " U should not ask the god what u want, ask him what should i do to get what i want". And then, he will show you the way.
I did exactly that! Nothing happened, he didn;t show me anything. I told him straight to his face, you give me what i want i give you my hair. I did! So, if i get what i asked for, i will be bold for three years to come. Somehow, i doubt that. :(
Watched "ayah pin's" cd. It so embarassing and i raged with anger when i saw a bunch of indians praying to him. In batu caves! during deepavali! and they did some special pooja for him in a temple. Thats ridiculous! Whta tghe hell is wrong with these indians?? To tell you honestly, the people i saw worshipping him were the malays and indians. NO CHINESE.Is it because indians are easily influenced or is it because they would do anything for money? Hmm... a good thing to ponder upon...
Have this craving for french fries lately. Mcdonald's fries to be specific. I practically stop and buy fries from mcd everytime i pass by it.No matter where and wether i am hungry or not. There goes my weight shooting up high!
When you call someone a "pig". Is it offensive or is it ok? I had a crush on this girl who gets all tensed up everytime someone called her pig, dog or by the name of any animals. But ironically, her bf calls her piglet now and she gets excited. See how people change? Maybe for good and maybe it is for worst!
I was glad and thrilled to get comments from Uma for the previous posts. Suprised? The hell yeah! Felt so honoured that she reads my blog.:) and actually enjoys reading it! Ha!
My virtual fren going through tough times as well. I was ther last time she cried after that tragic incident. To think about it , it was funny enough, she was trying to hide it from me. I mean, she was saying nothing is worng nothing is wrong, when infact tears where filling up in her eyes. But, this time, you would do great! I have faith in you!
I have enough problems to think about now. I just realise that my career path is going no where, as well as my personal life. But both, was my choice. Sometimes, when you are driving alone or even watching television, u tend to think bout all the action you have taken and start regreting for it! That's me!
After all this, I still think I am right! Always been! and always will! ha ha ha (vain, as putri calls me!)

peas out

1 comment:

Uma said...

hey what on earth is the comment by alexa talking about? errmmm...is it only for ppl of a certain level of IQ?you are going to give ur hair?really?????wowwww...impressive for such a young guy..:P I'm honoured coz u said ure honoured that I read ur blog..ekekkeekekeke..keep the posts coming..I'm bored..:O