Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lonely..i'M so lonely...

Work is getting to my nerves. I regret taking the account into matter. Tu lah...nak berlagak, thinking i can do it. Now customer not satisfied. macam mana sekarang?
One more thing that i have been cracking my head is the design for the stupid brochure that my boss asked to do. Some airlines thingy. He is soo old fashion man. Sigh..
Haven't been going for tea or supper since prem's away to the camp or something. Left me, suresh and lailo. Vasu busy ka pahang, terengganu dan kelantan. Why do i have a feeling he is gonna get married to a malay girl..hmmm...tak tau la...
Went for tea with mande and congo yesterday. Reached around 5.30 and left the place at 7. See how long is my tea time? hehehe wat to do? thats the time i can meet them all. But didnt get to meet bob because he was sleeping. James was coming back from work so didnt get to meet him either.
The weather is making me sick. Kejap hujan kejap panas.Hm.... bila nak salji?
Putri and jim are out to MITV. Me left with kavitha in the office. Now, kavitha just left to go for some meeting with the developer of her new house. Now, left me. Got loads of work but malas nyerrr nak buat.
I am financially unstable now. End of the month..where is my check!!??!!
Planin to go to penang this weekend . see la how it goes.
I dunno why, but suddenly, feel like i have so many things to think bout. Is this wat the call stress?
Was watching d. h. yesterday, eva long**** is hot man( sorry i forgot her name) in her lingerie yesterday.WOW!
Starting to hate the traveling to work and back. Makes me tired and it takes me freakin 1 hour to come to the office and one hour back, so basically i am working two hours extra and still underpaid. how sad.
I am out of credit. So, if i dont send any forwarded message...aiya, just waitlah til i get my salary.
I know that would be the indication. Im ean when i send forwarded messages, people know i got credit. Thats because i forward all the junks i get to people. hehehe I believe that would be a good way to keep in touch. don't u think?
haven't watch any movies for ages. No time la katakan.
i got one great story to tell u guys, but i will keep it for the next post. hehehe

chow!

No comments: