Friday, August 12, 2005

just tea

People seldom ask me advice. I don't understand why but I give crap advice,still they come to me. One more thing, I have never been in a seriuos relationship before. Don't come asking me for advice on love and relationship. I don't know.Seriously, it is not that i am trying, but it is just that i don't seem to be able to get the feeling whenever i see someone. I am still looking for that someone who is gonna make me go head over heels. My god, I sound so sissy. Damn you devils!

That day, a very interesting topic came up while i was sittin down having tea with few of my close buddies. O, did i mention, it was pick- on - peterz day. I was offended, but hey, they are my frens, and they are talking in front of me, at least that is better,i guess.hmm...

The topic of the day, why peterz doesn't have a girl friend. Honestly, i don't know myself and i don't care. I am happy the way i am and i will be getting a girlfriend when i need one. O shoots, who am i kidding, i just don't feel the love for anyone right now. And i must know, why? why do u need a girlfren, a partner? when all i see around me is problems problems problems is what raised among my frens who are in a relationship. U know whats more yucky, they say that they are not happy in a relationship and make hoohoohaahaa bout it ,but end of the day, who do they run to like a cry baby? their girlfrens. Independent my ass!

I am pretty much happy the way i am, though at times it does get a lil bit depressing but what the heck? I enjoy every moment of my life. When i am alone, i feel more comfortable, no voices over your shoulders to irritate you, no same face everyday til u get so sick of u feel like vomiting.
No one to nag at you to do stuffs and no one to depend on you. Thats the best part, you have your frens to depend on, you family for support, then why do you need someone to depend on you? Live your life as it is. No tension, no problems it is just you you you. AHHHHHH....

So, to all my frens who are wondering why i don't have a girlfren, i am leaving my life, not others and to stress it out " I AM LIVING A HAPPY LIFE BY MY OWN" I don't need someone else to mess up my whole life again.

Hehehe, i got this one statement which got me laughing my heads off. Someone asked wether i am gay for not having a girlfren. Well, to clarify everything... I would like to state this here and who ever reads this, please spread it around, i am not gay, i am as straight as any normal male would be. Just because i have no interest in relationship, love, sex and all load of other crap, doesn't mean i am gay. For a start, guys as in male specimen of human being makes me vomit too. Go figure.

Thats all for a fruitful writting of mine for this time. Wow, i am proud of myself. Who ever need further clarification do drop by a comment. I will entertain it if it is relevant. If not, bugger you too.

peace out.

2 comments:

Uma said...

hey...how come u can make the assumption tat rships only cause probs??jus wondering, that prem@pig complains bout me also ah...if he didn't, arent we a living proof that all a rship does for ppl is that it makes ur life happier, better and more beautiful.:)its a matter of finding the right one, when its right, u can't go wrong..ciou.

Dina said...

Well,you are right partially uma. Ok, let me give u an example, lets say u guys wanna meet up. He is in klang and ur in tmn. mlwt. right? Isn't it a hastle to actually try to find the time and place to meet up? Yes, sure it is a thing you guys look forward to.. but hmm..doesn't work for me. I would do what makes me comfortable. Not ready yet to go to that extend of sacrifice. Plus, i still got frens to rely on. ...and by the way, prem has never complained anything bout u or the relationship.. thumbs up for u guys! sometimes, i do envy the way u guys are. meant for each other kut. he he he