Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Random thoughts

It is kind of sad when you get separated with your loved ones even for a minute. But it would be even worst if you get stuck with them every second. So, what is the best duration for you to have a comforatable living with your loved ones?
Had a big argument with my grandma over the weekend. She is soo old-fashioned. I can't digest that. O by the way, "digest" is my current favourite word.
My dad suggested to go for a medical check up as my gastric is getting worst. i Have pain in my stomache at least once a day.
Met up with kartik and accompanied him for his interview in glenmarie which coincidently opposite lailo's working place. He didn't know such company existed the night before when we asked him. Funny? That's lailo! :))
Vasu has this tendency to irritate me everytime he sees me and i don't understand why. But he has always been a good friend and an understanding one. Luv him though.
Prem, wat can we say bout prem...he reads my blog. Thats like the coolest thing anyone can do.hehehe,he is currently busy with his work,comes back late but still finds the time to meet up for supper. thanks dei ;)
Suresh the "non-drinking,non-swearing, goodie boy" (see how i highlighted those words?) well he is nothing like that now. Black label was rather strong for him, if you know what i mean?hehe
I realise one thing bout myself, if i start to hate something or someone, it is pretty hard for me to actually forgive the person or forget what happened. If you are trying to patch things up or even try to be friends with me, forget it, i don't give a damn and no i don't want to patch things up.
I don't need someone like you in my life. I have my frens. a small circle but fun to be in it.
I have my best friend. :) and i have my family. Even though how much i get irritated with all of these people, it still comes down to one thing, i love them all.
I came across this really intersting blog. I know the person. Funny enough, it does make me laugh how people put things together and try to be who they are not. Grow up!
Having a headache now. Maybe because of the weather or maybe because of so many things to think about.
I am trying my best here, but it is not working out. I wonder why? Ok, set, i will go temple today. See how it goes after that, i think i need his guidance on something.

Ok, see ya guys ;)

3 comments:

Dina said...

it was not a comment actually. It was about something that i dont understand. i don't know who that person is and i have a feeling he is one of the terrorist trying to promote war! ha ha ha

Uma said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy i read tooooooooooooooooooo..:) nice blog u have shuresh@peters, hope ure doing good..i dun leave comments often but i read ok..:)take care kawan !!
oh i think i know whos trying to be someone they r not...am i right?:P

Dina said...

hey, thanks for the comment. Appreciate it that you read my blog. :)
...and yes, you are right! That's the person! ha ha ha