Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Confusion

I am so confused. Give me one good reason why i should not write what i feel like writting on my blog? Can't give any? Thought so! Why do people get so scared to write what they feel like writting on their blog? It is your own personal space on the internet. What is stopping you?
I write what i feel like writing. I don't care if people get offended or even if people get happy their name came out on my blog.
Why do people say that it is your fault if you don't keep in touch with them? It is always your fault. But in reality, they don't care either. If they really want to keep in touch, why do they expect you to keep in touch with them? Where is the effort they put in? i don't see it.
So, don't expect me to do anything if you don't do anything. This is a matter of ego.And.. i am a egoistic person. Live with it!
Ok people, any comments? be free but remember, you get back what you put in. Keep in touch or just get out of my face.
peace out...

No comments: